The following are the core beliefs of Ridgeview Baptist Church based on the foundational truths taught in the Bible. All of our teaching and ministry is rooted in scripture and flows out of these biblical doctrines:
- We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration and the infallibility of the Scripture.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of Mary, a virgin, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him, with sorrow and repentance, are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our
Lord, in His ascension into Heaven and His present life
there as High Priest and advocate.
- We believe in “that blessed hope," the personal, premillenial, pretribulational and imminent return of our Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ, when the Church (the dead in Christ shall be
raised and those who are alive shall be changed), will be
gathered together unto Him.
- We believe that all who receive, by faith, the Lord Jesus
Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby
become children of God.