- Interaction with God through His Word and prayer form the essential foundation for every aspect of a believer's life and our church's ministry.
- Unbelievers matter to God and
must matter to the church.
- Loving relationships should permeate
every aspect of church life.
- Connection with God and His church is best
cultivated through personal involvement.
- Followers of Christ should be authentic and
strive for continuous spiritual growth.
- Those with leadership gifts, structured according to the nature & mission of the church, should be those who lead our church.
- Excellence honors God and inspires people.
- Our church should operate as a unified body of
believers each using their spiritual gifts.
- The pursuit of full devotion to Christ & His
cause is expected for every believer.
- Our church should be culturally relevant
while remaining doctrinally pure.